Παρασκευή 22 Μαρτίου 2013

Thinking Outside The Box: My Little-Known Affiliate Marketing Trick

Most affiliate marketers get lost in the continually growing sea of wannabe super affiliates.

Think about it.

There are literally thousands of people stepping online each and every day, hoping to strike it big, fire their boss and live the dot com lifestyle.

Eventually, they’re all funneled down to the top handful of how-to courses, programs and solutions.

(Yes, Google Sniper 2.0 is one of them).

As you can imagine, that means nearly everyone you’re competing against has learned the same exact system as you.

This massive flood of hungry digital entrepreneurs – that continues to grow around the clock at an alarming rate – is collectively saturating Google’s search results with the same garbage, over and over and over again.

As we approach 2013, it’s not only harder to compete for the attention of your potential buyers…

… but, if you are savvy enough to get in front of them…

… chances are, they’ve already seen the same generic B.S. you’re dishing out on your website at least a dozen times already.

It’s so unbelievably hard to differentiate yourself from the rest…

… to become something above and beyond just another “me too” affiliate.

But, I’ve got good news.

Although it’s hard as hell, it IS possible.

And doing so – building an affiliate marketing business that brings something remarkable to the table – is essential going forward.

Unless you’re content fighting with hundreds of thousands of others for the same few leftover scraps (aka commissions that haven’t already been scooped up by the big boys), I suggest you switch up your angle of attack like right friggin’ now.

Thinking Outside The Box

There are several techniques I implement with my affiliate marketing sites that help me to dominate the competition.

Luckily for you, I live in a world of abundance and I’m willing to share one of the most powerful.

Here goes.
 
My Little-Known Affiliate Marketing Trick

I find high quality offers outside of ClickBank, Amazon, Commission Junction and the other well-known affiliate programs.

In doing so, I’m instantly slashing the total number of competitors by anywhere from 50-90%.

I encourage you to do the same.

You might be surprised at the types of products and services out there that you can promote, as an affiliate, that almost nobody knows about.

To find such ‘hidden’ offers, all you need to do is a little investigating.

Head to Google and start cranking out some searches for various subjects, niches and even products, then add “affiliate program” to the query.

For example, just to experiment, I did a Google search for: boats + “affiliate program” …

Right away, I found multiple companies that offer fantastic affiliate opportunities and I can guarantee almost no one is out there building sniper sites around boats.

Even better, the 2nd listing I looked at paid something like 18% commissions for any sale you referred.

The first inflatable boat I clicked on costs $1,300, meaning you’d make $234 for just one sale.

Less competition, higher payouts.

Need I say more?

Take this golden nugget and run with it.

The sky is the limit here.

You can literally promote anything under the sun.  Find something that’s relatively underground and claim your stake as the go-to affiliate within that untapped niche.

Of course, just don’t go bragging about it to your marketing buddies, as it doesn’t take much for word-of-mouth to get out.

The real hardcore super affiliates are making millions doing this.

And that’s exactly why you don’t hear about it in the low-priced info products that all teach you how to promote via ClickBank and Amazon.

Makes sense, right?

I mean, why would they sell their best-kept secrets for such a low price and then allow for thousands of students to come and compete with them?

They wouldn’t.

That’s why you have to understand these concepts and then take it upon yourself to connect the dots.

‘Cause trust me, those dots are worth unlimited amounts of online income.


Brad Campbell
http://www.googlesnipermojo.com/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου